Krash Creative is seeking a talented, passionate Senior Graphic Designer to join our growing Inbound Marketing Agency.
You will be responsible for the layout and design of materials that effectively communicate our clients brand message in both traditional and digital marketing.
The Senior Graphic Design position requires a critical thinker with good design sense, a strong branding background, and an instinct for making things simple.
- You will lead from the front by developing exciting new concepts and designs that successfully exemplify and strengthen our clients brands
- Be comfortable designing across multiple touch points including digital, traditional mediums, and product packaging
- Be able to create designs and experiences that people LOVE
- Able to lead a design team, and mentor others
- Present design work to design teams, marketing teams, and Krash Creative executives for review and feedback
- 6+ years of experience as a brand designer, graphic designer or similar role
- A portfolio or samples of work demonstrating strong design skills and branding experience across a range of brands and touch-points
- Experience creating designs for a variety of mediums including: print, packaging, out of home and digital
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS and WordPress preferred.
- Strong understanding of the principles of design, typography, composition, photography and color
- Excellent communication, presentation, and storytelling skills.
- Strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work with technical teams and handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Expert skill level with standard design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc
- Experience working in a start-up style environment, where rapid iteration is encouraged
- Bachelor’s degree in design or related field required
ABOUT KRASH CREATIVE
Krash Creative is a full-circle inbound marketing agency. We provide companies and agencies award-winning marketing, advertising, and production services with a singular focus on helping our clients attract, retain, and nurture qualified leads.
Our culture is paramount in all of our hiring decisions. We want to create a company that is a great place to be “from”. Since you become the average of the five people you hang out with the most, we are extremely picky about who we spend our day with.
We want people who will help us create a company we LOVE. A company full of people with H.E.A.R.T.:
Located in Raleigh-Durham, N.C., Krash is celebrating it’s 20th year of excellence in the industry. More information on Krash Creative can be found at www.Krashcreative.com.
Job Type: Full Time
To apply, please email your resume and samples of your work to: Talent@KrashCreative.Com – All inquiries kept strictly confidential.