Krash Creative Seeks an Exceptionally Talented WordPress Developer to Join our Inbound Marketing Agency
WordPress Developer Responsibilities Include:
The WordPress Developer position works closely with design and digital teams to develop approved websites that exceed our clients business goals.
- You will lead from the front by developing exciting new websites that successfully exemplify and strengthen our clients brands
- Must have an instinct for clean website design
- Be extremely comfortable developing websites in WordPress
- Be able to create websites and web experiences that people LOVE
- Maintain responsive and clear communication to team and clients
- Comply with and stay abreast of evolving UI/UX trends and best practices
- Present website work to design teams, marketing teams, and Krash Creative executives for review and feedback
- 6+ years of experience as a Wordpress Developer
- A portfolio or samples of work demonstrating strong WordPress skills across a range of brands
- Experience creating designs for a variety of mediums including: print, packaging, out of home and digital
- Strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work with technical teams and handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience working in a start-up style environment, where rapid iteration is encouraged
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required
Please Send a Cover Letter, Resume, and Links to Your Work to Talent@KrashCreative.com
ABOUT KRASH CREATIVE
Krash Creative is a full circle inbound marketing agency. We provide companies and agencies award-winning marketing, advertising, and production services with a singular focus on helping our clients attract, retain, and nurture qualified leads.
Our culture is paramount in all of our hiring decisions. We want to create a company that is a great place to be “from”. Since you become the average of the five people you hang out with the most, we are extremely picky about who we spend our day with.
We want people who will help us create a company we LOVE. A company full of people with H.E.A.R.T.:
Located in Raleigh-Durham, N.C., Krash is celebrating it’s 20th year of excellence in the industry. More information on Krash Creative can be found at www.Krashcreative.com.
Job Type: Full Time
To apply, please email your resume and samples of your work to: Talent@KrashCreative.Com – All inquiries kept strictly confidential.